What's the difference between the two?
1 on 1 Coaching
It’s just you and me and whatever you’re building or bettering in you life
- 50 min private, focused sessions (recommended to be scheduled weekly and no longer than bi-weekly) for fast, powerful results.
- Access to all of the tools I’ve learned and created over the years. (FTW, ABT, Martha Beck & More)
- Recorded tele-sessions for your private review and reiteration for accelerated results!
- Follow-up email with notes, “homework” and reminders that build momentum.
- Email support for up to 1 month after your last session to help you integrate your new, productive habits and beliefs.
- Inclusion in the Lovely Membership for each full month we work together giving you up to 6 coaching sessions per month (Yours + 2 group sessions)
- $497 per 1 on 1 session – Additional group sessions (see above) are free
It’s you working in concert with other, dedicated, compassionate like-minds getting coached and supporting one another.
- Group coaching Sessions twice a month: 2-3 people each session will be coached on what seems to be a similar issue for everyone. Surprisingly powerful!!
- Recorded sessions in case you have to miss or want to review the information. Really helpful after you’ve let it all sink in for a bit – you’ll be surprised how much deeper the practice goes when you review.
- Private Facebook page for ongoing support, masterminding and accountability to keep you moving forward on the right track.
- Access to all previous calls to help you ask the questions you didn’t know to ask or to understand the tools and information in a more meaningful way.
- “Dear Triffany” members-only blog for anonymous support during those times when you want the help privately. Write to me personally, I’ll answer for everyone’s benefit and you’ll never be named.
- $47 per month, recurring subscription, no contract, cancel at any time.
How do I get started?
Are there contracts? How does billing work?
1 on 1 Coaching
- Click here or on the single talk-bubble to be taken to the application.
- Once it seems like we’re a good fit I’ll send you a link to the checkout page and inform you of the estimated wait list time. (Varies from none to 3 months)
- Choose the number of sessions you’d like to pre-pay for.
- I’ll send you the intake forms and a link to my scheduler.
- You fill out the forms.
- You schedule out your sessions according to your own availability.
It’s a one-time investment for as many pre-paid sessions as you’d like*.
There IS a 6 month, interest-free option provided by PayPal, just click the “Bill me later” option upon checkout.
*You’re welcome to opt-in to additional 1 on 1 sessions after your final session and you’ll be able to resume your sessions when the next available spot opens up. I cannot guarantee a timeframe since the waiting list length and duration varies from season to season.
- Click on the double talk-bubble and you’ll be directed immediately to a detailed description of the Membership where you can agree to Terms of Service and then click the Buy Now button.
- You’ll be redirected to PayPal.
- Enter your billing information.
You’ll see a recurring $47 investment on your credit card statement each month on the same day you join.
There are no contracts. Stay as long as your commitment to yourself allows, cancel at any time.
What's the difference between coaching and therapy?
If a therapist is like a doctor then a coach is like a personal trainer.
Therapists diagnose mental and some physical ailments as well as prescribe drugs when it is within their purview and licensure.
If you’re in the depths of trauma and/or mental illness (to the point that you’re unable to function in your day to day life) then you want to find a therapist you can trust who can help you cope. While Triffany does have a lot of education (and continues to educate herself) in topics like psychology, human behavior, neuroscience and physiology (just to name a few) she is not a licensed therapist.
Coaches teach tools that help you ascend to your next level, whether your going from functional to good, good to great or great to amazing and beyond.
How do I know if I want/need coaching?
Of course, it’s different for everyone. Chances are good, however, if you’re even reading this answer there’s a part of you that already knows the answer is, “yes.”
If you’re still not sure here’s a good gauge:
- Do you feel like you’re repeating the same “life lessons” over and over again?
- Do you feel like the people around you don’t “get” who you are or what you’re trying to do with your life or your business?
- Are there certain things people say or do that always annoy or anger you?
- Do you feel like it is time for some drastic changes – even though you may not know exactly what they are?
- Do you know what changes need to happen but you’re not sure how to implement them?
If you answered, “yes,” to even one of these questions you’re ready for some coaching.